Monday, May 5, 2008

The Search for New Photo Equipment


The Search Is On


a macro of a magnifying glass


It all started with a mail flyer delivered this past weekend. A new photo store has opened in my area and the sales are on.

There are several new models of my beloved Sony DSLR, and all the new features are starting to woo me and entice me to check them out.

So to save gas, I figured I would look online to see what I could find out and how the prices in the flyer compare.

Since I purchased my Sony at Best Buy, I decided to check them out first. Not much about the camera's features, but some reasonable deals there nonetheless.

The Sony website was the next place I visited - might as well go straight to the source to get all the facts on the features. They are pricey there though.

After all the time spent just looking at the camera bodies, the lenses started to distract me no matter how I tried to ignore them.

The flyer had the full line of all the lenses, including those beautiful white zoom ones that are way out of my reach.

Oh well - off to Ebay to see what I can find there!











1 comment:

  1. Kathy, I bought my SONY Alpha 100 DSLR at Amazon, and got a great deal on the whole kit-and-kaboodle!

    Email me if you want to know more about it. I LOVE this camera!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Visitors Since 09/05/07