Friday, May 9, 2008

Cholesterol Report


Cholesterol Report


red stethoscope against a white background



After blood work on Tuesday, I received a my cholesterol report in the mail yesterday.

The total cholesterol is 197, which is considered within the "desirable" levels.

There are also figures for HDL and LDL Cholesterol, which I am not sure what they represent, but with a bit of research online, I will have the answers.

I was happy to see that the blood pressure was borderline high, but not enough for medication - a big relief!











2 comments:

  1. Now take two chocolate chip cookies and call me in the morning. LOL..Great to heart it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is good news. We measure cholesterol on a different scale here. Mine has dropped from 5.7 to 3.6, which is good. The LDL ment from 4.4 to 2.5. I am now out of the danger zone and more fanatical about what I eat than ever.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Visitors Since 09/05/07