Sunday, February 24, 2008

Green Thumb Sunday - Rock Scape


Rock Scape for Green Thumb Sunday


rocks and weeds against the blue sky




Green Thumb Sunday Blogroll

How to join Green Thumb Sunday


Last week's post had us sitting on the rocks at the ocean.

Today I am posting a wider view of those weeds growing in the rocks above me.

The storm clouds are still passing over in this shot and they give a dramatic feel to this image.

I do wish I had used a smaller aperture for the depth of field, that way all the rocks in the foreground would be in focus too.




Stumble It!
Digg It!



15 comments:

  1. Hey Kathy very cool perspective image, I'm getting tired just thinking of climbing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice rocks you have there. They look like you arranged them...

    Happy weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bob - it wasn't too bad a climb - just looks that way from the angle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sheilalu - If I could lift those rocks, I would have many awards! I think the perspective make them appear smaller than they are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the colours of the rocks against the sky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kathy
    Still gives it a nice perspective as you travel up the image to the weeds.

    Cheers Mark

    ReplyDelete
  7. The angle on this photo makes one want to climb on up to the top! Happy GTS,
    Aiyana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photo--thanks for posting it.

    Happy GTS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photograph. It looks like it was probably a lovely day to sit on the rocks by the water.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, Aiyana - it was most inviting - next week I'll post what was up there!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kathy, really cool composition, and just love the blue sky. Anna :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Visitors Since 09/05/07