Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sprouting Daffodils - My World



Sprouting Daffodils - My World





melting ice on a dock at the lake


I already posted this image on my other blog, Let's Jump Together, but I wanted to share it with my friends in My World, so it's going on this blog too.

If you can't tell - I am just so excited that spring has finally arrived.

These little sprouts are a sure sign of it, and they won't even mind if a stray snow storm should happen to blow in - they even grow with the snow still around them.





MWT White








12 comments:

  1. Yes, daffodills are very hardy! Mine are just about finished blooming. Cool shot, in more ways than one. Have a great week with a "spring" in your step!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love watching all the new little sprouts pop up in the Spring! Now I need to go search my garden to see if anything is sprouting yet. The pastures are already sprouting green but I'm almost afraid to uncover anything else just yet. March is usually our heaviest snow month here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh such a delightful sign of spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy I was excited too last week, and might have scared it away because cold, then snow, then rain, and still cold. Oh well that is March. Nice image. Thanks for sharing. Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love daffodils. They just make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are just beautiful. It is so good to see the green with the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am SO ready for spring. Bring it on, daffodils!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! I love this pic...Nice job!

    DeekGeek of http://deejgeek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing. Lovely photo.
    Tam @ http://bloggingbradleys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. So nice to see a color beside brown and gray!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. one of the best images i have seen today. congratulations.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Visitors Since 09/05/07