Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Red Berries in the Snow - My World



Red Berries in the Snow - My World





red berries in the white snow


The saw horses were put under the Burning Bush before the snow arrived.

They are almost covered now, as is most of the bush.

But the little red berries on this plant stand out so nicely against the whiteness of the snow.

We are getting quite a bit of rain right now which is very unusual for January, so I expect most of this snow will "shrink" down.

And then turn into an ice block as the temps plunge back down to normal.

An old New England phrase comes to mind: If you don't like the weather, just wait a minute, it will change.





MWT White










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Visitors Since 09/05/07