Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Texture Image - My World



Texture Image - My World





texture of a leather wallet

I take a lot of images to sell as stock photos, and many designers like images that they can use as backgrounds.

So sometimes zooming in on ordinary things can give a unique image.

This can be used as a texture or background image - can you guess what it might be?

I have received questions in the past from curious readers, so I will let you all know.

This is a men's leather wallet.

By zooming in on the unique pattern in the leather, it made for a cool abstract photo.

Macros are my favorites!











MWT White










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Visitors Since 09/05/07