Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Budding Maple Leaves - My World



Budding Maple Leaves - My World





budding maple leaves in the spring

It really is too early for these guys, but they don't pay any mind to the calendar.

When Mother Nature says it's spring, and she delivers an extra warm one, then the trees respond.

With many buds and little leaves all sprouting and reaching towards the sun.

The daffodils that I posted about on Sunday are all blooming now - I can't remember them ever coming so early.

And with all the rain we have been getting the grass has gone from brown to almost needing to be mowed.

But I don't even want to think about that right now.









MWT White










3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Visitors Since 09/05/07