Monday, November 2, 2009

Working on Etsy Shop



Working on Etsy Shop





trees and water reflections in the autumn


I have been taking a closer look at Etsy lately and have decided to work on setting up a shop.

I opened an account there about a year ago but never really did anything with it.

After looking at some of the beautiful works of art from several blogs that I visit, I figured it would be another outlet, and it is really quite reasonable to list on there.

It is also very easy to list items on the site.

I have found that I need to resize my images - they are too large to upload the originals. It is an extra step that I will only do for certain photos.

It is still a work in progress for me, and if anyone has advice - I am all ears!

I have added a link to the side bar if anyone is interested.

I am happy to be a part of the Etsy community - there are some really talented artists out there!













1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the Etsy Community! My best advice would be to check out the Forums. There is a wealth of advice there. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Visitors Since 09/05/07