Wednesday, November 18, 2009

ABC Wednesday - R is for Rippled Sand



R is for Rippled Sand............



rippled sand along the ocean



The tide was on it's way out and it left a unique rippled pattern behind in the sand.

The day was chilly - no little feet running around in the wet sand yet so I was able to grab this neat pattern before it was gone.

Totally sculpted by Mother Nature herself, no human could do a finer job.

The ocean's footprint in the sand.





This is the fifth round of ABC Wednesday. If you would like to join in please visit this site for the details.








6 comments:

  1. Hi hi

    I am a fan of your photographs and collection ! Keep shooting & sharing ! Looking forward to enjoy your great art & photography masterpieces!

    I have an Award for you !

    http://www.photojournalist-tgh.tv/latest-news-updates/best-blog-award

    JH
    http://www.photojournalist-tgh.tv

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ripples left in sand by the retreating water. They are real works of art by Mother Nature!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ocean's footprint - a beautiful image. Superb photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cool effect! I agree mother nature sets up shots far better than we ever could.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love patterns like this- the color is interesting too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photo, though I think the copyright notice smack dab in the center is a distraction.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Visitors Since 09/05/07