Saturday, May 19, 2007

Stock Images on Website

My webhost, Smugmug, will soon be offering us the ability to sell digital downloads as stock.

This is good news since I have already been selling stock images through various other agencies, and already have a portfolio established.

They will be working on the all the details over the next few months and have asked for advice and suggestions from the community. It should be interesting to see how this plays out.

There are many fine photographers in this community as well as members who use this site for sharing their snapshots. Smugmug is getting into the game a bit late, but I think with the correct direction of the quality images and a professional entrance, they can make it work.

I will be uploading my stock images into a separate gallery over the next couple of months. They still do not have the organization established yet, but at least I will have some photos available when they do.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Visitors Since 09/05/07