Thursday, May 3, 2007

Prices Page

I have been working on getting together a prices page for the website. The prices are currently available by adding an image to the shopping cart and choosing the size and corresponding price from there.

expenses

I would like to have a page that the customers can go to without having to go through the above process. So far I have been able to get together a page using a spreadsheet program. I will have to scan it as a .jpg and upload it that way. I cannot see any other way of designing one at this time - my html knowledge doesn't extend that far.

Hopefully I can get it up on the site by the weekend. It's not a great necessity, but I think it would be easier for my customers.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Visitors Since 09/05/07