Monday, April 30, 2007

Watermarks

I have finally designed a watermark to use on my images. Since my logo header for the site was just words with no pictures or backgrounds, I was able to use that file and adjust the transparency.

I don't like the way it responds to the portrait layout. On the landscape layout it is the correct size. The system must shrink it down to fit on the portrait, and I do not think it covers enough of the image.

I will design a new one at some point, but for right now, this one will hopefully do the job.

This was the last of the image theft protections that I needed to get done. One more thing to check off the ever-growing list.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Visitors Since 09/05/07