Sunday, April 29, 2007

Little Details

For the past couple of days I have been working on the little annoying details that stick out like sore thumbs on my webpages.

Log Cabin Details

The weird thing about them - it is different for each web browser. What is showing as one color or one font in one browser, it shows as a different color or font on a different browser. And even the same browser, but different (older) versions will show different things as well.

So to some viewers, my website has got to look pretty funky with the different fonts all on the same page. The different font colors - even in the middle of a phrase - is not good either.

I am beginning to think that it is just the way is goes, and I will have to let it be - not all programs and systems are made to work together. But since most of this is just basic, I really don't understand why they can't all have some common ground somewhere.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Visitors Since 09/05/07