Thursday, April 26, 2007

Google Analytics Results

Almost a week has gone by since I installed the Google Analytics tool on the website.

green globe



It contains a week's worth of info at a time, and it is really pretty interesting. They have pie graphs and line graphs that track the links in and if the visitors are returning or new.

The one graph I like the best is a globe of the earth which puts a yellow dot put on the location of someone who visited the site. There is a huge yellow dot on my area, as I am always entering and working on the site - and the dot just gets bigger each day.

Each day there is a new country with a dot - Japan today, Australia yesterday, and India has four dots now. Most of the hits are from the US and Europe, and the only continent that doesn't have any dots yet is Africa - and of course Antartica.

I would think that any website would be able to use this tool - give it a try, you can always remove it if you don't want it any longer.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Visitors Since 09/05/07