Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Swamp In Winter - My World



Swamp in Winter - My World





swamp in the winter

This was taken about six weeks ago on a walk that we took up a logging trail.

I described this beautiful spot in my last post when we walked it again this past weekend.

It looks nothing like this now.

The late winter light was beautiful that day, and the camera just doesn't capture it as it looked.

The trees in the distance had a golden hue to them from the afternoon sun and against the white snow, it was spectacular.

But that wasn't all that caught my attention that day.

Over the next few posts, I will be featuring this spot, then and now.

Can't wait to show you what really caught my interest that day.




MWT White










2 comments:

  1. Love the capture. I've never seen a swamp in winter before and now I have. Looks like a magical place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine a swampland with snow. It is a fabulous scene!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Visitors Since 09/05/07