Wednesday, January 4, 2012

ABC Wednesday - Y is for Yoga





Y is for Yoga..........



a blue yoga mat and weights

 

A new activity for me - Yoga.

I started it back in October when the swimming for the season had come to end.

It has only been a couple of months, but the flexibility and balance I have gained feels so good.

I use a couple of videos I picked up, and I have a long way to go to ever get close to performing the poses the way the instructor does though.

But she is also at least half my age, so I don't have any misconceptions that I will ever be that flexible.

If you are looking for a gentle way to get some exercise, I would highly recommend Yoga - just take it slow and easy at first.





 


This is the ninth round of ABC Wednesday. If you would like to join in please visit this site for the details.







2 comments:

  1. Sounds intriguing. I will consider it.

    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been thinking about taking up Yoga - might do just that after seeing your post

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Visitors Since 09/05/07