Sunday, August 23, 2009

Long Buoy for Green Thumb Sunday



Long Buoy for Green Thumb Sunday





a long buoy at the ocean


Green Thumb Sunday Blogroll

How to join Green Thumb Sunday



We found this buoy on one of our trips to the ocean.

It was attached to a stake in the ground, and the whole piece was quite solid and immovable.

I was surprised that the next time we went back, about two months later, it was gone - with no visible sign that it was ever there.

I thought, at the time, that it was a decorative piece of artwork as there was no name or number on it that all lobster buoys must have on them.

I hope it was removed by the person who placed it there, but I tend to think that someone helped themselves to it, unfortunately.

Don't know how long it was there, but I was glad to have seen it.











2 comments:

  1. Cool shot and item, we don't see many buoys around here,lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....and I never seen buoys, or didn't even know what it was, lol. Thanks for sharing, nice pic. Anna :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Visitors Since 09/05/07