Wednesday, June 17, 2009

ABC Wednesday - V is for Viper



V is for Viper............



the rear of a yellow viper sports car



We spotted this one as soon as we pulled into a parking spot.

It was all by itself, parked in the grass where no other car could park next to it.

And there was no one around it.

Just perfect - I could grab a couple of photos while we admired it's beauty.

Fearing even a small vibration would set off it's alarm, we kept a respectful distance - good thing I had on my telephoto lens!

Such a beauty it was, and you would never guess that it was in an old boat yard, with tall sailboats and work boats balanced on their boat stands all around it.

Very out of place for sure!



This is the fourth round of ABC Wednesday. If you would like to join in please visit this site for the details.










4 comments:

  1. Oooh! Yellow car!!

    This is the game that No. 2 Son plays, and it's caught on with us too. If you see a yellow car while driving, whoever sees it first gets to thump the other person! It's caused no small amount of hilarity, but I can tell you it gets a little painful at times, especially when your arms meet in mid-air!

    Good V!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, gorgeous and sure worth a pretty penny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you felt. I always approach cautiously--I don't want anyone to think I'm invading their space or property!

    Nice shot, Kathy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Visitors Since 09/05/07