Thursday, June 19, 2008

Rippled Sand Background



Rippled Sand Background



rippled sand under  the water



I have always enjoyed taking images of textures. I also enjoy taking everyday objects and capturing them usually as a macro so that they become abstract and out of the ordinary.

Rock textures are one of my favorite things, and I have found that web designers like to use them as backgrounds for web pages and for banners.

I do not know if blogger allows us to design our own themes - I have used the CSS to change some of the colors and settings, but have not tried anything beyond that.

I know that wordpress is very customizable and you can even develop your own wordpress themes.

I was looking over some of the ones that can be used and I found one with a gradient background that I wish I could figure out how to do with mine.

Still giving some thought to getting my own domain and website for my blog and am still on the fence regarding it. Having customizable themes is certainly something to think about.











3 comments:

  1. You've certainly captured some interesting texture and patterns in this photograph - it's very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Came by for a drop. Excellent pics. Stumbled & Tagged.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been enjoying reading your blog. Photography has changed my life. I love it and appreciate learning from others about it. Here is something I would like to share with you.
    http://davidnotes.com/quality-links/

    And thanks for placing the ad on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Visitors Since 09/05/07