Sunday, July 13, 2008

A Rock Solid Offer


Rock Texture Macro


macro shot of a rock texture with minerals


There are many internet providers across the country, and trying to find an affordable one with a fairly fast connection is hard to come by.

My sister was lucky enough to find Charter internet which offers her a fast speed up to 5Mbps, and she only pays $14.99 a month. That's much cheaper and faster than my connection and cost, and I am on DSL.

Lucky her to be in the right area, at the right time, to find such a deal!




Sponsored by Charter








6 comments:

  1. Ooh, look at me smiling out from your EntreCard today! You would not believe what goes on here at night when you are fast asleep. Don't worry, what happens with Roxy stays with Roxy....thanks for letting me "advertise" with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez, that is a good price, your image is fantastic Kathy and very fitting for this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always a joy to see your smiling face! As long as your lips are sealed - enjoy the shenanigans! I thank you for advertising with me - your welcome anytime!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Bob - it's sometimes a stretch to get the pics to match the words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lot cheaper than mine, too, Kathy!

    I like your rock photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Blog Communities

Visitors Since 09/05/07