Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Counting Birds - Our World



 
Counting Birds - Our World



barred owl in a tree during a snowstorm
 

It is that time of the year again here in the US.

This weekend is the time to count the birds in our backyard.

The Audubon Society has set aside this weekend for their Great Backyard Bird Count.

I used to participate in this count many years ago, and I am glad I ran across it on the internet.

And I am glad I found it in time and didn't miss it.

My owl was around last winter, so unless he comes around this weekend, I won't be able to count him.

I really enjoy my birds, and adding what I have around here so the society can track the trends is a good thing.

If you are interested, be sure to check out my links - make your birds count too!











MWT White








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Visitors Since 09/05/07