Monday, November 7, 2011

Something Different

Something Different



a crack in the ice

 

I use Twitter to help promote my site and occasionally do some tweets that I get paid for.


I am picky, so I choose things that I think are interesting, and hopefully my readers do too.


I use a service called Sponsored Tweets to do this.


They are having a deal now, and this post contains a link to that deal.







I have also posted this widget at the bottom of the blog, so once this post gets buried, it will still be available.

Just trying something different to see how it works out.

If you're in the market for some sponsored tweets - the deal doesn't get any better than this!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Visitors Since 09/05/07