Wednesday, October 26, 2011

ABC Wednesday - O is for Ocean







O is for Ocean..........



blue ocean water on a summer day

 

It's my most favorite place to be - the Ocean.

And this shot was taken on a hot summer day.

The tide was coming in, and by the time we left, none of the dark rocks were showing.

I have never seen these Maine waters look so green as they did that day.

Usually they are dark blue like the waters further out in the background.

A gorgeous day, a beautiful photo, and a great memory!





 


This is the ninth round of ABC Wednesday. If you would like to join in please visit this site for the details.







3 comments:

  1. I wrote about the ocean. Actually, THE ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This photo reminded me when I saw the ocean, I fell in love, it is so powerful volume of water, a little scary sometimes.

    Yes I am still blogging, I am slow in blogging on my only photo blog but I am actually active in photography and blogging related to my town, but because I cannot travel far, it is serving me well.

    Thanks for dropping by the other day. Hope all is well. Anna :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Visitors Since 09/05/07