Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Lake in the Spring - My World



 
The Lake in the Spring - My World



the lake in the spring
 
 A view of our lake just after it reached the level it will be at for the rest of the summer.
 
That picnic table down there under the tall pine is our favorite - you get a good view of both sides of the lake from it.
 
This image is one of the first ones I have taken with my new camera, the Sony A580.
 
To me, the colors are so vibrant, more so than with the A100.
 
I am quite impressed with the quality of the images straight from the camera.
 
Sony did really good with this one!
 








MWT White








2 comments:

  1. That's beautiful! Looks peaceful. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. uniquely shoot.It is really nice.keep it up.
    http://www.yrcinhcm.org/ [Flash website best view in google chrome]
    http://redeemedcommunity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Visitors Since 09/05/07