Wednesday, March 6, 2013

ABC Wednesday - H is for Health





Our health is something that most of us take for granted.

When it gets threatened, that's when most people start to pay attention.

I like to think of my main exercise, yoga, as a reward rather than a chore.

Sometimes it's hard to get into it or even start it.

But the rewards kick in after I'm finished.

Everything inside and outside feels so much better, physically and mentally.

And it only takes a half of an hour of time.

It's a treat that even sugar can't touch, and for me that's a tough one to beat!






This is the twelfth round of ABC Wednesday. If you would like to join in please visit this site for the details. 










5 comments:

  1. You have a healthy attitude towards yoga and your health in general.

    Leslie
    abcw team

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you found a HEALING activity
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true about our health. I started a tiny bit of yoga and despite the small dose, it makes a big difference!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Health is very important.

    Haghpat Monastery, Armenia

    Catching up with letter H entries.
    Rose, ABC Wednesday Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. My wife has recently started doing yoga and she really enjoys it.
    An Arkies Musings

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Visitors Since 09/05/07