Wednesday, March 14, 2012

ABC Wednesday - I is for Ivy

I is for Ivy..........



a wood fence covered in green ivy

 

A new wood fence, and it didn't take long for the ivy to find it's way to it.

This photo was taken last summer.

I am curious to take a ride by it this summer and see how far it has progressed.

That is if the owner allows it to and hasn't chopped it down.





 


This is the tenth round of ABC Wednesday. If you would like to join in please visit this site for the details.










4 comments:

  1. I love ivy but I need to deal with some on my house that looks like it's trying to creep in the attic vent. Good idea for I. carver, ABC Wednesday Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of Ivy!

    I is for Ice, please come before it melts.
    Rose, ABC Wednesday Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always pulling the ivy from our fences.
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Visitors Since 09/05/07