Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Awards

I am so honored to have received this award from Walks Far Woman, author of Kissing the Dogwood Blog. I enjoy visiting her site and reading her posts. She has a generous heart, and I always appreciate her kind words. My many thanks to her!

I would like to pass this award on to my favorite blogs that I enjoy visiting. They are well deserving and I hope they are as pleased as I was in receiving it.

Please take a minute to visit these great blogs:

Anna - My Only Photo
Theresa - Sleeping Kitten - Dancing Dog!
Cindy - Rosehaven Cottage
Bob - Blackholes and Astrostuff
Thomas - Photos From Northern Norway


You are welcome to pass this award on to the blogs that you also consider special.





4 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks a lot =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow on behalf of me I accept this award, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kathy, it means a lot.
    Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! What a wonderful surprise. I am very humbled. Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Visitors Since 09/05/07