Wednesday, December 19, 2012

ABC Wednesday W is for Weeds







Seen as weeds by most, I was quite pleased with this particular dandelion.

Caught before it shed all its seeds, it was standing alone in the morning sun.

This was a couple of years ago, and I am sure he is part of the large population that we now have all over our yard in the spring.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, and it was sure posing it's best that day.




This is the eleventh round of ABC Wednesday. If you would like to join in please visit this site for the details. 








4 comments:

  1. I still to this day think of dandelions in seed like this as fairies waiting to be scattered in the breeze.

    Leslie
    abcw team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ordinary Words....great capture showing its fragility as well as its hardiness♫

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought of dandelions as weeds.
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect Photograph. I have a paper weight which has a dandelion's head in it. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Visitors Since 09/05/07