Wednesday, March 28, 2012

ABC Wednesday - K is for Kindness

K is for Kindness..........



an opposum in a cage

 

I found out last week on our ABC blog that I was a winner.

Now, winning things is not something that I am lucky at.

And I couldn't have been more excited to win the gift I did.

During the "I" week posting, Aris, from InLinkz, the link program we use for our blog, hosted the intro, and generously donated an Amazon Gift Voucher.

This post is to thank him for this gift and for the service he provides to us bloggers.

A couple of weeks ago, we renewed our cell phone plans, and I got my first smartphone - an iPhone.

And one of the first apps I downloaded was the Kindle app for reading books digitally.

I had been eyeballing those e-readers for quite a while, and my new phone does the job perfectly.

So, a few books will be downloaded and most enjoyed, thanks to the kindness of a fellow blogger.

Thank you so much!



 


This is the tenth round of ABC Wednesday. If you would like to join in please visit this site for the details.










1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Visitors Since 09/05/07