Friday, December 9, 2011

Pile of Leaves




Pile of Leaves



leaves piled against a chain link fence

 

Mother Nature sure made someone's job pretty easy.

She blew all the leaves in the park right up against the fence.

Ready for the leaf vacuumer to come and get them - with little effort on their part.

They are all gathered around a cleat for large boat to tie up to.

I have not seen these cleats used in years, but I remember while growing up they always had a thick rope around them, keeping a large boat in place.

Not much has changed at this place since those days, but I suspect that someday, those boat cleats will be removed and sold for the heavy metal that they are .

.





 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Visitors Since 09/05/07