Wednesday, December 7, 2011

ABC Wednesday - U is for Unblinking





U is for Unblinking..........



a cat staring

 

He stares straight ahead.

Unblinking.

Totally ignoring the black clicking thing that sometimes gets too close for his liking.

 Not letting anything get to him, he held this pose as I closed in on him.

He could only stand it for so long though.

After the click, he just had to get up and leave.

I do appreciate the cooperation that he so sparingly bestows on me though.

Every once in a while I can get a decent photo of our feral cat, Rusty.





 


This is the ninth round of ABC Wednesday. If you would like to join in please visit this site for the details.







2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Visitors Since 09/05/07