Friday, October 28, 2011

New Feature for Facebook

New Feature for Facebook



red leaves against the water in the autumn

 

I host my images for sale on a site called Smugmug.

They just introduced a new feature that allows me to post my images to Facebook with a link to them on my website.

That was a great addition that makes it really easy to post.

I have to manually go onto the site to do this, but it only takes a second to set it up for a selected image.

And it includes a link that allows one to purchase the image in any size they want.

It makes it really easy for the customers, and easy for me too.

Don't hesitate to check it out - I post a couple of images a day to my Facebook.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Visitors Since 09/05/07