Sunday, September 11, 2011

Get Back to Uploading



Get Back to Uploading



tall feathery grasses against a blue sky



The summer had been pretty busy, and this fall is starting to look even busier.

I haven't had much time to dedicate on uploading new images to my photo website as I am always using my computer and it slows way down when I do uploading.

The uploading takes a back seat, and the images that need to get onto my site and the stock sites are piling up.

I am going to try to make of point of uploading a few each day - whether it be to my site or one of the stock sites.

Never enough hours in a day!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Visitors Since 09/05/07