Saturday, August 13, 2011

Cat and Light



Cat and Light



a cat sitting beside a solar light



He posed just right for me.

Sitting on the step overlooking the solar light, he sat there just long enough for me to grab this shot.

That pot now has a beautiful patch of basil growing in it.

It's so tall the light has been fully engulfed.

There's no way Rusty would sit next to it now like this.

That basil smell is just not to his liking.

But if it were catnip, I bet I wouldn't be able to keep him out of it!










3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo Kathy, he is so handsome! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed Sunday!

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a BEAUTIFUL photo of Rusty...!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Visitors Since 09/05/07