Wednesday, August 17, 2011

ABC Wednesday - E is for Excited

  

E is for Excited...........



a path along side the ocean

 
Tomorrow we are planning a trip to the ocean - my most favorite place to be.
 
The beach, rocks, cliffs, bluffs, marshes - I love it all.
 
But tomorrow is going to be different for us.
 
We are going on an adventure.
 
If you have read any of my other blogs, then you know we go swimming at the lake everyday.
 
Tomorrow we conquer the cold ocean - in wetsuits!
 
I have never tried one, but we purchased some for using in the lake when it gets colder.
 
I haven't been fully in the ocean since I was a young girl.
 
We're going to a beach with gentle waves without a rip tide.
 
Can't wait!
 


 




This is the ninth round of ABC Wednesday. If you would like to join in please visit this site for the details.









3 comments:

  1. such excitement!
    ROG< ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, I hope you guys have a great time, and it's too cold for you.

    God bless,
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  3. With a view like that, I'd be excited too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Visitors Since 09/05/07