Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Gate Blocking the Field - My World



 
Gate Blocking the Field - My World



gate blocking the field the field
 
 Last week I showed an image of a path that lead to a field.
 
This week's post is the entrance to that field.
 
That pretty path of last week is way over on the left of this field - too far to see in this photo.
 
The farmer is the one who holds the key to this gate so he can get in with his tractor.
 
All that crushed stone was added in the last year.
 
Before it was there, the mud was ankle deep all year round as there is a little stream that runs right across that entrance.
 








MWT White








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Visitors Since 09/05/07