Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Old Building - My World



 
Old Building - My World



abstract water at the sand edge
 
 Each time I see this building, it is more and more dilapidated.
 
It stands on a little island in the harbor, and I believe it is the old Coast Guard Station.
 
As long as I have seen it, those pilings leading out to it have been in this condition.
 
The only way to get to it now is by boat, but I believe it is government owned land, so it is off-limits anyway.
 
The roof was starting to give way the last season - I sure the past winter was rough on it.
 
We will check it out again the next time we visit the ocean.
 
One of these times I expect it will be there no more.
 








MWT White








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Visitors Since 09/05/07