Wednesday, March 30, 2011

ABC Wednesday - K is for Keep Off



 
K is for Keep Off............



keep off sign on the frozen pond


It must be that some people just can't read.
 
Or perhaps they don't bother paying any attention to signs.
 
But these big, red, wooden warning signs were posted all around the perimeter of the frozen pond.
 
But I suppose these two had a legitimate reason for being on the ice.
 
It is pretty hard to read the sign when one is sitting on it.
 
I thought it was too funny all the way around!





This is the eighth round of ABC Wednesday. If you would like to join in please visit this site for the details.










8 comments:

  1. Was it labeled on both sides? they COULD have missed it, I suppose...

    ROG, ABC wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post...lots of fun. It brought a great big smile to my face. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like risky business to me! Hope they were lucky. Excellent post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious! Would have been interesting if the unthinkable had happened!
    Thanks so much - always a great post.
    Denise ABC Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fun shot. And thank you for the kind words on my intro .
    Donna - ABC Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol. the couple needs a bench :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Visitors Since 09/05/07