Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Iced Berries - My World



Iced Berries - My World





little red berries covered with ice

One of the many winter storms we had this season was one of freezing rain and ice.
 
As soon as the precipitation stopped, I was outside before it all melted off the trees and bushes.
 
There were a couple of ice storms this year and each one coated the outside differently.
 
The results don't last long though - usually the temperatures are right at the melting point.
 
I keep waiting for one to happen, then have the sun come out to set it all sparkling.
 
But that is probably asking for the impossible - the sun would make it melt even quicker.
 
But if it does happen, you know where I will be!







MWT White









2 comments:

  1. Great post!!! I love the red colour of berries with the ice on them. Excellent photo!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Visitors Since 09/05/07