Sunday, February 20, 2011

Closer View of the Water Outlet



Closer View of the Water Outlet



water rushing through the dam outlet



A couple of posts ago I showed an image of the water outlet at the dam.
 
It was a wide angle shot that showed a part of the platform I was standing on too.
 
I mentioned it was much closer than it appeared because of the lens setting on the camera.
 
This image is what it really was - right there below my feet.
 
All that water rushing in those holes made such a loud sound - I couldn't even hear my husband talking right beside me.
 
Glad he was there too - my courage and shaking knees would not have allowed me to do it alone!











2 comments:

  1. Your photography is wonderful ....I am still trying to learn how to take a good picture. Bravo! Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This photography is looking very amazing and wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Visitors Since 09/05/07