Sunday, January 9, 2011

Blue Lake in the Summer



Blue Lake in the Summer



the lake on a beautiful summer day



Our favorite swim area doesn't look a thing like this now.

The water was drained down, but even if it wasn't, it is all covered with snow and ice.

A few bob houses dot the horizon, but that kind of worries me.

We walked along the edge a week ago, and I could hear it cracking underneath.

As much as I wanted to walk towards those bob houses, I made haste to get off the area I was on.

Perhaps in a couple of weeks we can try it again - without hearing any cracking.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Visitors Since 09/05/07