Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Underwater Case and Camera - My World



Underwater Case and Camera - My World





camera and underwater case

In my last post, I showed a point and shoot camera in a case under the water.

It was pretty hard to tell what it actually was in the photo, so here is what it looks like out of the water.

It's just a little tiny one - an older one that I picked up online.

The plastic case is perfectly designed just for it, and it is quite water tight - I tested it out in the sink before I put the camera in it.

The brand has been removed so I can use this photo as a stock image.

It is a Canon and so is the case.











MWT White










1 comment:

  1. This looks great! It would be fun to have it before my neighbor buys it and shows off to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Visitors Since 09/05/07