Friday, December 3, 2010

She is Still Here



She is Still Here



muscovy duck in the water



I have posted about this Muscovy Duck several times over the past couple of months.

We went down to the lake earlier this week, and were very happy to see that she wasn't there.

The lady who lives across the street from the lake had also commented that she hadn't seen her in a couple of days.

We were all quite pleased that she had moved on.

We stopped by yesterday after a couple of errands, and wouldn't you know, there she was with the two Mallard Ducks that had been staying with her the last couple of weeks.

I saw some ice forming on the other side of the lake, and I hope they move on before it gets to this side.

Time will tell.











2 comments:

  1. The duck looks so beautiful.I really enjoy your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope she makes it out of there in time, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Visitors Since 09/05/07