Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Birds on a Wire - My World



Birds on a Wire - My World





birds sitting on a power wire

Okay, I know these few birds are not very impressive, but I wish I had brought my camera with me on a trip to town this past weekend.

There are a bunch of power lines that span the river, and there are usually a good number of birds on them during a certain time of the day.

But I had never seen anything like what was on there last time.

All the lines were loaded, and they were all packed close together.

That would have been a terrific photo.

I am hoping they weren't just passing through and taking a break, as I will be on the lookout for them again.

Hopefully I can snag a photo - it was a sight to see!










MWT White










1 comment:

  1. Well, I just so happen to like your photo! I have a couple buttons depicting birds on a wire.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Visitors Since 09/05/07