Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Deer Print - My World



Deer Print - My World





a deer foot print in the dirt

We have been spending quite a bit of time in the woods these last few weeks.

My husband has been hunting for that elusive buck that lives on top of the mountain that we like to hike.

I have been hunting for anything that catches my eye - a tree, view, animal - just about anything works for me.

The above image is a foot print of a deer - I was the lucky one that day.

I usually am though, and that's the way I like it - much to the disappointment of my husband!











MWT White










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Visitors Since 09/05/07