Wednesday, June 2, 2010

ABC Wednesday - T is for Tired



T is for Tired............



a pink sunset over the bay



Tired, so very tired!

We will be having out of state company arriving two weeks from today.

And we are working and cleaning everything like crazy.

Now, in the past this has never been a big deal.

It has been a few years since I have done a "thorough" spring cleaning.

But I wasn't this old last time.

At least I didn't feel as old.

So this tired person is leaving you with a peaceful scene that has absolutely nothing to do with the letter "T".

It just soothes me to look at it, and I hope you enjoy it too!




This is the sixth round of ABC Wednesday. If you would like to join in please visit this site for the details.










8 comments:

  1. I think the sunset is Terrific! and after a long Tiring day, I'd love to Tuck myself into a blanket, pour a glass of wine, and look at this lovely Terrascape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rest up, I hope.

    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly how you feel! I too am getting no younger (what's up with that? LOL!) and right now I'm feeling pretty battered, so your peaceful scene is lovely.

    On behalf of the team, thanks for taking part in ABC Wednesday this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be going through that in two weeks as I prepare for my Mom and Dad to visit from N.Carolina for a week. I hate that kind of cleaning, but I guess if it wasn't for company, I would never find the time to do it! The hard part is that my studio and the spare bedroom is a shared room....right now there is a bead explosion in there! It will take me longer to clean up the studio than it will the rest of the house :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, "Tired" is a good T-word! I am feeling kinda tired myself right now!
    Take a peek at my T-word when you get the time. This is a permalink.
    Best wishes,
    Anna

    Anna's Ts

    ReplyDelete
  6. What about an "E" is for exhausted?

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is absolutely beautiful, I just love sunsets, and you have done an awesome job of capturing this one. I hope your cleaning went well and you did not wear yourself out. I know how you feel about the feeling older part! I am like "was I this old last week?" lol! Have a great day!

    God bless,
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kathy I was wondering what image you would use for tired, I guess you showed where you would like to relax, lol. Excellent capture. Anna :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Visitors Since 09/05/07