Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Snail Trail - My World



Snail Trail - My World





snail trail in the sand in a tidepool

This little scene was discovered in a tide pool, so it is shot through the water.

You can just barely see the antenna of the snail peeking out from beneath the shell.

As he moves along in the sand, he is creating quite a trail behind him.

But, as you can see, right above him, a bigger snail had already made a path too.

He was nowhere to be found though.








MWT White










3 comments:

  1. These is an amazing capture of the snail. I am really liking Your World!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jean - and I am enjoying all the birds in your world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such delicate paths they make... even the tiny snail is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Visitors Since 09/05/07