Sunday, April 4, 2010

A Blessed Easter



A Blessed Easter



a daffodil blossom in the spring



A photo from a past spring - even with the early warmth, Easter is too early this year to have the daffodils blooming.

It won't be long though as the flower pods have begun to emerge alongside the leaves.

Every so many years, my daughter's birthday falls on Easter, and this year she turns 21.

A special day for my girl, and a most blessed one for me when I laid eyes on my first born those many years ago.

Hope your day is special for you too!













2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very beautiful photo of the daffodil...perfect...a very Happy Easter to you and yours Kathy, and a a joyous birthday to your 21 year old baby girl!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Visitors Since 09/05/07