Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Abstract Branches - My World



Abstract Branches - My World





white branches against the blue water

The light was hitting these fine branches just right that afternoon.

This image was taken on our last visit to our new hiking spot.

This young tree had fallen into the water and just the top part of it was left above the waterline.

And I am so glad it was - it seemed to be glowing in the afternoon sun.

The polarizer filter helped to turn the water a deep blue - which was reflecting the beautiful clear sky that day.

I love the contrast of this abstract - Mother Nature sure knows how to make beautiful things!




MWT White










1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Visitors Since 09/05/07