Monday, November 16, 2009

An Overdue Thank You



An Overdue Thank You





red heart on a white background


I owe a big thank you from the bottom of my heart to Dorothy L, over at Womens Self Esteem blog.

She has honored me by featuring my blog and website in her monthly newsletter.

This month she shared with us her thoughts as she prepared for her journey to return to her family in Canada.

She left us with some great quotes and beautiful videos as well - including one of my favorites - the Celtic Woman.

I wish her and her daughter a safe journey in returning to our northern climate and hope the settling in goes smoothly.

We all look forward to your encouraging words and thought provoking posts.

Take care, my friend!















1 comment:

  1. Kathy that is such a nice gesture on her behalf. Thanks for sharing it with us. Anna :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Visitors Since 09/05/07